Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back to Normal Life!

Normal Life? Yes with 8 children! We are caught up on the laundry (thanks Hosanna!), meals on schedule with salmon, rice and veggies tonight (the children can't wait :)), grocery shopping is all done for the week, Em is working today, Zac is working today, Paul went back to work yesterday and I am back to being the mom, household manager!


It is good to be back home from Newberry. Vacations/getaways are nice, but normal life is nice too. I love that all the kids are great travelers. They all like to read or look at books, so that is a nice quiet activity in the van.

I just had a wonderful breakfast date with my friend Ronda. We have known each other since junior high. She has been married for 4 years now, has a foster baby in her home and has been a great friend to me. We normally get together for each other's birthdays and Christmas. Thanks for the wonderful birthday treat Ronda!

So all in well on the home front. I have the best husband, children in the world and my life is blessed.

Hope you all have a great day! Stay COOL!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Does this mean today is your birthday???? If so, Happy Birthday!!!!

Brandi

Paul Nelson said...

Like wow! Denise - go girl! fantastic blog, I'm all for this adoption let's go!!

I'm on board with this change. Can't wait where's the new kids?

Love from your man,

Paul dad