Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Greetings

Greetings from the Paul Nelson Family!

Yes, yes we have entered into the blogging world!

We are the Nelsons: Paul, Denise, Zac, 18; Em, 17; Sam, 13; Malachi, 12; Gabe, 10; Hosanna, 9; Josiah, 6; and Talitha Hope, 4. We are in the process of adopting from Acres of Hope Liberia. Our heart's desire has always been to have 10 children and we thought wrapping up with twin baby girls would be great!

Here's where we are at: Waiting for referrals. We have had the homestudy done, the I-600A is in and so is the dossier. So we continue to wait for the right children to be added to our family. We appreciate your prayers and I will add more information as we have it!

Denise and all

2 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

Hi, Mother. Have fun with your blog.

You know you couldn't have done it without me. :)

Ambernlcf said...

Nelsons,
I'm loving the blog. Reading your story made me tear up a little. Maybe it's because I picture those little faces from City of Refuge and I think how much children need the love of a mommy and daddy that are all their own. Your story is so encouraging and I think you will inspire many people through it. God bless your family as you reach out to His children and bring them into the love I see in your family.