Thursday, October 11, 2007

Great Quotes!

I love Jim Elliot quotes! Here are a few for you to chomp on!:

"He is no fool who give what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." I like our lives, eh? The lives of our children. Praise God they are eternal beings. I love all my kiddos and the ones to come and want each and everyone to impact this world for Christ and be World Changers!

Here's another one: "God always give His best to those who leave the choice with Him" God will give us just what we need according to His riches and glory. As we continue to wait on Him for the right children in our family, I have peace that He is in control and knows exactly what we need to give Him glory. Not an organization, any person, parents, etc.--only God gets the Glory!

Last one: "Wherever you are, be ALL there!" My life is not on hold while we wait for our referral. Of course, I pray continually and without ceasing for my bio children and those to come, but it cannot be come an IDOL in my life. God is jealous, so I want to always give circumstances in my life up to God. Put it on His altar and not put my UGLY claws back into my sacrifice of praise!

God please remind me to enjoy this moment of life and focus on You and not the storms/waves around us. In Your Holy Name. Thank you for your VICTORY!

3 comments:

~tmc~ said...

Great quotes and reminders!

I placed an order for your fundraiser under Nelson Family Adoption. Can't wait to get it!

Traci

Jamie said...

Denise,
I love these quotes. Especially the last one, and your application of it!! I'm right there with ya!
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)

Denise Nelson said...

Traci, thank you so much for the order! What a blessing! I did a catalog program with Current along with the online ordering. So far God has brought in over $900 worth of orders and we get 50%! Praise God!

Have a blessed day!