Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peace continued!

Oops! I didn't know I had a limit on how much I could share! So to continue!:

Hosanna, like the rest of the Nelsons belongs to our team. To get out the door, it takes a team effort! To help our Liberian children, it will take the Nelson team effort! Praise God!

Josiah, is reading ! Praise the Lord! I find if you can get the children to read, they are well on their way in all academic ways. He is a little warrior for Jesus and loves to pray.

Tali, is just plain cute, expressive and comes up with the funniest sayings. She is wise beyond her years and knows it. Oh the bliss of being the baby of the family for now! She is very much looking forward to being a big sister and is already telling me how she will share. She is also a prayer warrior.

Paul and I are doing great. He is such a steadying force in my life. I am very much an extrovert and bring spontaneity to our marriage, but he brings calm. Thank you Lord for an awesome husband on this journey called life

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Denise,
How fun and full to have all these different seasons of life connected in one family! I LOVE the name Malachi, by the way. Very fun post. Oh, wait. Very fun postS. ;0) Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)

S and K said...

Your husband sounds like mine, and I sound like you... don't you love the way marriage works!!!???
Love,
Katy

Denise Nelson said...

Paul and I are a great team. He needs my exuberance and I need his steadiness!