Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hudson Taylor

No news on the adoption front. We continue to wait for a referral. Here is a super quote from Hudson Taylor:

"I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: First it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done."

Praise God! That really touched my heart! Adoption is truly a miracle working journey! First it appears impossible, then WAM! another hair pin curve and another and another (difficult) and then it is done: ie-God sends you the right children for your family.

Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength! Thank you Lord for keeping me strong and trying to keep my focus on You and not the children or the storm around us. Thank you for sustaining me and watching over our whole family (including those not yet seen!)

Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

4 comments:

Dono & Laurie said...

I love that quote about every great work of God! It so speaks to me!!
It's very much the truth!!!
love,
Laurie

Jamie said...

Denise,
I love this quote, too! I just talked to Aaron about getting Micah home, which seems so impossible/unrealistic at times after all the waiting... This was a good reminder. Thanks for sharing!!
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)

Ellie said...

That is a really neat quote! That is so cool that yall are hoping for twin girls also! We will be praying for you to get a referral soon.
In Christ,
Ellie & Mestas family

Nikki said...

That is a great quote...

Nikki
http://www.cafepress.com/heroholiday08